The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Congrats Matt, I saw the car as it was offered to me as well. But I really want LSS, HardTop.

At the time it was at $8K, if you don't mind me asking, how much over did you get it at? Not that it matters but just to know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Same here Matt, enjoy your car, it is just plain gourgeous!!!

It was really tempting but I didn't want to give up the sport suspension.

As a side note, don't worry, it's not you they are upset about, but Overseas selling an unallocated car before they sold any customer car, but they are there to make money.

If Overseas doesn't mind that other customers that have been waiting two years for their car get upset because someone can just walk in and pay a premium and get a car now, that's Overseas problem, not yours.

Anyway, congrats again you lucky dog!!!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Sell it down the list at MSRP comes to mind, call me crazy :)

Myself I have no problems with dealer charging market price, since I think it's going to die down soon. (reads 3 months)

If I get a car at MSRP from another dealer or a used one once they become available, they can't call foul and I'll take my car to their service dept.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.