The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my dealer today. He said that my car is on its way and the ETA at port is July 17th. He even gave me the VIN. The funny thing was he was unaware that LSS cars were delayed. When I mentioned that, he was surprised and he checked his list and sure enough, no LSS cars. =P

Chester

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Congrats! How did you spec your vehicle and which dealer are you with?

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Check out the last page of this thread . We're trying to decode the VIN. See if your's is in the same format...

Tim Mullen

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I love Nightfall. It's second (past CO) on available colors I love that I did not get.

The fun is about to begin!
I agree. We will move into a new phase. Should be interesting.

·
Registered
186 Posts
If you have the VIN # you should be able to give that to your insurance company for an accurate price quote. Might not be a bad idea for those who've gotten VIN's to check.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I tried getting a quote. It's still not a listed model with Wawanesa, and the VIN didn't help. They said that so long as it's less than $80k sticker, they can insure it. They will do a 'manual' quote for the first bill, and adjust it when their computers are updated. They usually get 2005 models by October.

The ballpark premium quote was just a little more than my G35 coupe, around $750 a year for full 100/300 coverage.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ground Loop said:
I tried getting a quote. It's still not a listed model with Wawanesa, and the VIN didn't help. They said that so long as it's less than $80k sticker, they can insure it. They will do a 'manual' quote for the first bill, and adjust it when their computers are updated. They usually get 2005 models by October.

The ballpark premium quote was just a little more than my G35 coupe, around $750 a year for full 100/300 coverage.
What's your age and driving record like? I have a clean record with multi car discount and home discount. I'm 29 and pay about $900 a year I think for same coverage. Same car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts