The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on which is better? The Gotham seems a lot more simple and easy install. Is the Katana worth the extra dollars?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
If you have an Exige S you want the Gotham tune, if you have a non S or an else you would want the Katana. The Katana would be a downgrade from an Exige S as it does not have the intercooler.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Katana I've seen has a larger intercooler, revised ECU program, larger injectors, and an exhaust system. The price I've seen in Germany is about 3,000 euro, if I remembero correctly. From what I read, it is about 20 HP more than Gotham.

I've seen several people make posts with one or the other. I'm just trying to figure out if the Katana is that much better.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
The Katana I've seen has a larger intercooler, revised ECU program, larger injectors, and an exhaust system. The price I've seen in Germany is about 3,000 euro, if I remembero correctly. From what I read, it is about 20 HP more than Gotham.

I've seen several people make posts with one or the other. I'm just trying to figure out if the Katana is that much better.
I think your talking about a different kit than the Katana. The Katana is only sold via Sector111 as far as I know.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are absolutely right, I meant komo tec. Any thoughts on Komo tec vs Gotham 265? Tks.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Katana 265 is a good option for Elise owners. No intercooler required.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey!

If you had a NA 2ZZ that is what you would have been looking for.
111R Phase 7 "KT280 Works-Kit": Power increase around 95 hp - KOMO-TEC Online
Unfortunately no description in English.
The final product is significantly above the Gotham.

2 other US options:
BOE Fabrication - Lotus Elise, Exige, and Evora Performance ECM Tuning Products
BOE Fabrication - Lotus Elise, Exige, and Evora Performance ECM Tuning Products

Otherwise the Gotham is a tune for S cars like our Kold-fire 270 is.

Cheers!
Luke

1 - 8 of 8 Posts