The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post here if you've had a Gotham re-tune for your Exige S.

Please post if you've dynoed your car (and your results if you have a graph.

Please post any additional mods you've made (intake, filter, exhaust, sport cat, decat, etc.).

Please post your opinions and observations of the tune, performance, seat-of-pants feel, any issues note, etc....

Thanks,

Q

(I'm sure we all agree that we're greatful to have CharlieX as our ECU-God) here on Lotus Talk.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
REPOST, my ASS. Show me the thread!

it's in bits and pieces ALL OVER the place. There is no exact thread for people to post answers to all of the questions above.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duh! I posted that other thread morons. Katana and Gotham... different products.

:sad:

·
Registered
166 Posts
wow people are more concerned with calling out a repost than helping someone out...

if this were afgdevil16, then it would be different story.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Or, mormons... take your pick! :D

Lighten up... I was just trying to have fun back... :thwack:
Sure... now show me the golden tablets!
:D

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What about the magic underwear?

Kidding...

No disrespect to our Mormon members (I have a few Mormon friends myself).

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Never figured that one out although mine are getting pretty holy.
yuck-yuck
:D

·
Registered
891 Posts
Please post here if you've had a Gotham re-tune for your Exige S.

Please post if you've dynoed your car (and your results if you have a graph.

Please post any additional mods you've made (intake, filter, exhaust, sport cat, decat, etc.).

Please post your opinions and observations of the tune, performance, seat-of-pants feel, any issues note, etc....

Thanks,

Q

(I'm sure we all agree that we're greatful to have CharlieX as our ECU-God) here on Lotus Talk.
I have dynoed, did 230 hp on a dynojet. That was with stock cat and arqray single tip.
The tune feels great and definately pulls harder. No issues to date and I have had it for about 6 months now. The car feels smoother at idle and doesn't cut out anymore for no reason.

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
I love my Gotham! :evil: smooth idle (no stalls) and fast!

stock cat, 2b 3" blowpipe and green filter...next i will install headers & 3" sport cat.

Made some vids of the acceleration to 100, but haven't posted to YouTube yet. It's pretty damn fast. With my sh*tty starts, I get about 10 seconds to 100...4 flat to 60.

I N3EDZ M0 POWRZZ5!111!11

I have a whole thread on several dynos here...
dyno reads low, i think mine will run ~237 on proper calibrated dynojet.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51249&highlight

·
Registered
460 Posts
Just do it!

Just plugged in a Gotham tune from CharlieX.

No dyno or racing computer to verify, but the seat of the pants "butt dyno" says it has more torque in the low to mid range and with a WOT acceleration the car sure seems to be faster than before. :shift:

Customer service for the reflash direct from Charlie is great. He worked me into his schedule for a rapid turn around and all went well.:clap::bow::clap:

The car should have come with this tune already loaded into it.

With the extra torque and speed I need to seriously think about a Moroso pan and Accusump combo. extra performance + oil starvation = major engine boom-boom -eek-

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Just plugged in a Gotham tune from CharlieX.

No dyno or racing computer to verify, but the seat of the pants "butt dyno" says it has more torque in the low to mid range and with a WOT acceleration the car sure seems to be faster than before. :shift:

Customer service for the reflash direct from Charlie is great. He worked me into his schedule for a rapid turn around and all went well.:clap::bow::clap:

The car should have come with this tune already loaded into it.

With the extra torque and speed I need to seriously think about a Moroso pan and Accusump combo. extra performance + oil starvation = major engine boom-boom -eek-
If you decide to go for the Moroso oil pan let me know, Ive got a place that will install it for you for a decent price. Same place that did mine.

·
Registered
460 Posts
If you decide to go for the Moroso oil pan let me know, Ive got a place that will install it for you for a decent price. Same place that did mine.
If you're going to be at Mr. Toad's Motor and Cycle Club Meeting we can discuss then. I'm not afraid of doing the install myself, swaping out an oil pan is not all that technically challenging (I hope). If I do it it I will also include oil pressue / temperature and the Accusump.

I better start saving my can money again....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts