The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Gotham?

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Demonized 
#1 ·
Hey,

I was surfing ebay and what some of the Lotus people are selling and I came across an all black one. He has done a number of mods to his and the one that caught my attention is his Gotham tune.

He states that the tune he got gave him 45 more HP for 1200 bucks? -eek- Can this be true? can messing with the ecu really give that much more or is that in conjunction with many other mods.

I looked at the Gotham web site and it lays out the prices but has anyone just done the tune it self with out doing any other mods and if so how did it perform? where do you notice the gain, top, mid or bottom and is it really in the 45 hp range?

If this is true then that is all I will need. Thanks for your input.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
uh, ya... I wasnt trolling as I already own one. I was simply looking to see what is available for the 240's cause I felt like it. Further to that I am inquiring about this Gotham I've been hearing about and with the gains your claiming, I was checking for a valid source from others who have done this.

Nice car, good luck on your sell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.