Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i am in!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
just because you have a strip, does not mean your cars all that and a bag of chips mike. lets just keep our fingers crossed that midashands doesn't show up,... between his post cards and other custom promotional materials, even the Ferrari guys are in trouble!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
If you post with your names and car you'll bring, I'll cross post over there :)
Someone said you were a Cross-poster.....but I didn't believe them !! rotfl -poke-

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
I wonder how much it is for people who do not show their cars. I wanted to organize a similar event for charity, and if I can have the same people show thier cars and have others paying, it could have double benefit.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
just because you have a strip, does not mean your cars all that and a bag of chips mike. lets just keep our fingers crossed that midashands doesn't show up,... between his post cards and other custom promotional materials, even the Ferrari guys are in trouble!

:D :nanner2:

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someone said you were a Cross-poster.....but I didn't believe them !! rotfl -poke-
rotfl Well, I do have a murse :)

I wonder how much it is for people who do not show their cars. I wanted to organize a similar event for charity, and if I can have the same people show thier cars and have others paying, it could have double benefit.

The event is free for attendees. :) Some shows require anywhere from $5 to $40 payment, but to get $40 per car and maybe $10 per person, it needs to be a show with a strong reputation and tradition.

BM,

Count me in. Also, any chance of karting afterwoods?
Yes, "afterwoods", we will kart. LOL. Or maybe even during. I'm not sure how it will work.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
so who are the better drives? lotus guys or the f guys? 50$ lotus guys...

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm in as well...Mike, fyi you're thread says Saturday, June 1st when it should say Sunday, June 1st..

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
any updates?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
how may f cars are expected? what kinds?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
any chance that f1 will be there?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
hey guys, i'll try and make it up, i'll let you know over the next week

1 - 20 of 34 Posts