The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys - if you have an Android phone, check out this cool car-computer app I made. It's purely GPS-based, so you don't need to deal with messy OBD2 dongle/connection and incompatible issues. Any car can use it - includes my 2010 Elise :)

Download it here

• real-time display of your speed, heading direction, cornering/accelerating/braking G-force, active route...
  • 0-60 mph testing tool
  • 0-1/4 mile testing tool
  • comprehensive trip information can be saved for review later - including, max/avg speed, total time, 0-60, 0-400, G-forces and the location you achieved the max speed, various max G-value
  • can be used as a cool speedometer at your daily drive :)

Video is here:

Some screenshots:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great idea ! How about for a I phone ?
Sorry this is currently only available on Android... I feel the same that it would be great to make my ADD apps (ADD-111R, ADD-PRO, ADD-Lite...and this ADD-RT) available for iPhone as well...but I don't have much time to redo all these during the weekend. I end up buying a cheap android tablet and run my super proud ADD-111R in my 2010 Elise. It works so well (see a short video I took). :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.