The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Comes out in April! The japanese version has been out for several months now, but PD has recently announced some new features and new cars for the US release.

Lots of info here: http://www.gtplanet.net/

2 notable cars available for virtual driving pleasure:

F2007 and F40

(Aww. gtplanet doens't allow image linking for the hi-res images - I hope they don't mind I upload to LT)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I bought the Japanese version before I bought a PS3!:shrug: Got the console and I love the game!:bow: I spent all night winning races and saving money to buy a couple cool cars, only to have Sam, my 7 year old, sell them!!:( I made him play enough to buy another GT-R.rotfl Just great on a 52 inch HD screen!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rugby: Same here. I ordered the Japanese GT5 before I even got the console. The game looks STUNNING. I SO want to get a racing seat now.

·
shay2nak
25,044 Posts
WOW!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Preordered the US version a few months back. Can't wait to get it. Meanwhile I've been playing Gran Tourismo HD, which I downloaded from the Playstation Network last year. Driving the hell out of the Elise!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I bought the Japanese version before I bought a PS3!:shrug: Got the console and I love the game!:bow: I spent all night winning races and saving money to buy a couple cool cars, only to have Sam, my 7 year old, sell them!!:( I made him play enough to buy another GT-R.rotfl Just great on a 52 inch HD screen!
you have 5 months to clean your living room!.......put max on it. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts