The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going?

My son and I will again head out to LRP and hope for cool but sunny conditions! If you are a AAA member, you can get $5 each off at the gate, FYI.

I have not been to this event at LRP before, and am looking forward to it.

Grand-Am - Lime Rock Park

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Saw them run Laguna Seca, earlier this month. The Evora GX didn’t make it out but should be at Lime Rock. Enjoy and if you get any photos of the Evora, please share them with us.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Its going to be cloudy and very cool Saturday... Have fun in that weather :p

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great racing day. I'll have to see what pix my son took. No Evora in the races today, so we were rooting for the Subaru STi who was unfortunately involved in an incident in Big Bend that took them out of the race.

For some reason, we were led right from the gates into the vendor area to show the car with the "specialty cars". Lots of interest in the car from people in there to buy t shirts and get driver signatures. There wasn't a parade lap open, so we didn't miss that. I have been starting to think about getting back on track again......tough decision as I'm not keen on doing it with a car this expensive. Maybe I'll build another racecar, or buy one as the season ends. (I spent 25 years on the track and took a few years off).

I did notice a red elise and blue elise in our walks around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts