The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
judging from the color of kermit and the logo on the gray i think the color in thses photos is not accurate

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
but it may still be my color too

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
we don't believe you JD, you've been crying wolf lots of times about this color. :no: :D

i think it looks accurate, Kermit never really seems to come out well in any photos. (like CO) The color of the logo on the hood seems OK.

Any pics of the side or rear?

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shay2nak said:

Any pics of the side or rear?
Nope- I'm going to have to live with these for a while:) I tried color correction on photoshop which can sometimes significantly change the hue- not in this case. I think they're really close to the color chart as well.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
now compare to the other where the colors all appear overl;y lightened. this look pretty good... logo looks good on this one. thanks for the photo

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
the one on the car...not the one on the wall

if it looks like this when i see it in the plastic...it may well be the winner for me

·
Registered
186 Posts
I think the first photos are more representative of what you're going to see a GG look like. It's very dark. Even in direct sunlight it still looks darker than Titanium Storm. That interior shot looks way off IMO. Looks more like a pastel Grey. No metallic. Guess it's all a guessing game until we get some stateside.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
guess my monitor is way off then

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
I don't understand why the interior shot is being dismissed. It's very possible the vehicle looks like that indoors and under halogen lighting. Other shots from the Birmingham show make the car look quite the same. The PH shots bridge the gap.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
oh...different computer now and the pix all look pretty good. i could drive that

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
GG is currently running #2 on my list of favorite colors, just behind CO.

When all is said and done I think I'll need to get 8 cars, the Elise just looks good in so many colors.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Graphite Gray/Red

Nice pics! I think I'll be sticking with my GG/Red combo I've had in mind.

P.S. Does the girl in the interior shot come with the Elise??

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Re: Graphite Gray/Red

Carl AMG said:

P.S. Does the girl in the interior shot come with the Elise??
if so that would be an interior shot in its own right

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
wow that looks absolutely fabulous from the rear! again teetering (or is it teatering in this case?) on the verge of color change

1 - 20 of 47 Posts