The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I should thank Chotto and everyone at Harris Hill for a fantastic time. Chotto was very kind to let me experience this great private road course. From just looking at the track map, I initially thought it would be a bit mundane. However, nothing could be further from the truth. It is a very technical (ie FUN!) track with huge elevation changes, off and on camber turns and just the right amount of speed -- ideal for the Elise. My only real nit would be lack of FIA standard curbing and runoffs, but I know that would increase cost so it's probably better as-is for us weekend track junkies. :)

The owner and manager were very hospitable and extremely laid back. A great track and great people.

I hope to get out to the other TX tracks soon!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
MSR Cresson on May 16th. :) Running the big 3.1 mile track then. Come on out, it's a fun track too for our cars.

I do agree though H2R is a very fun and technical track. Eric and Bo are top notch as are the facilities. I just need to find more time off work to get out there...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yep we all love that track, lots of fun. Look forward to seeing you down there sometime.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Conan, I was glad I ran into you guys at the track yesterday. It's nice to see another BRG Elise in the Central Texas area. Hope to see you back at H2R or another track in the area.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Conan, I was glad I ran into you guys at the track yesterday. It's nice to see another BRG Elise in the Central Texas area. Hope to see you back at H2R or another track in the area.
Yes, it was great meeting you, as well. BRG is such a great color and it was awesome seeing another one next to mine.....although yours and Chotto's made mine look like a 4x4. :wallbang: :)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
It was great having the track to ourselves.

You two are a tough crowd to hang with. I think it's time for some lessons. Gone are the days when I though a 1:30 time was fast!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
It was great having the track to ourselves.

You two are a tough crowd to hang with. I think it's time for some lessons. Gone are the days when I though a 1:30 time was fast!
Are you going to make it out to Jason Harts racing school this Friday? Ill be there.. Should drop lap times by a bit...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts