The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Saw the ad yesterday.

Anyone seen any white with oyster int?

Think that color combo would be very nice. Wanted to make sure they exist so I'm not waiting for a mythical "Unicorn" to appear in the fog....or some think LIKE that.

Thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
they made a couple atleast I have seen 2 or 3 with that combo. Here is a 2012 IPS that has it.

·
Lotus Noobie
107 Posts
Does anyone know anything about that car or has seen it in person?? I'm across the country and its hard for me to go see it :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Get a dealer inspection, carfax, ecu dump, etc...sounds like an amazing deal though, happy hunting.

·
Lotus Noobie
107 Posts
The owner removed the star shield because it was yellowing, couple scratches, driver side bolster wear.

·
Registered
442 Posts
To me the best deal 2012 Evora S for 57900! That's the cheapest '12 S I've ever seen....I just wish the interior color was different.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Put starshield back on!! Should be illegal to not have it! Seems ok for mileage. Does it have sport and premium packs? All things that factor into the price.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Put starshield back on!! Should be illegal to not have it! Seems ok for mileage. Does it have sport and premium packs? All things that factor into the price.
I have been told by a dealer that all SPORT packages include the close ratio gearbox.....

heard somewhere that while that is not necessarily true...99.9% of the time they will both be on the same car :shrug:

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I have been told by a dealer that all SPORT packages include the close ratio gearbox.....

heard somewhere that while that is not necessarily true...99.9% of the time they will both be on the same car :shrug:
The ad doesn't say that it has sport ratio gearbox.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts