·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going there tomorrow so I will check it out. According to their website, they have no Lotuses in inventory and the sales manager I'm working with didn't even respond to my inquiry about an Exige S 240, lol. I'll see what's up tomorrow :)
can you check out the service situation while you are there? Besides needing my 1k service, I lost a fender liner yesterday - apparently two of the bolts either fell out or were missing, and it came down and was partially shredded by the tire...

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
can you check out the service situation while you are there? Besides needing my 1k service, I lost a fender liner yesterday - apparently two of the bolts either fell out or were missing, and it came down and was partially shredded by the tire...

No problem. I'm curious as well.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Had a good experience with the sales person today. The Elise SC looked good. It was the only Lotus on the showroom floor though :(

Don Ackad was great to work with and I hope to be buying a car from him soon... He was a low pressure guy and I like that. Don't want to be pressured into buying anything.

I didn't get a chance to check out the service center but everyone was friendly.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may end up going to NJ for service...but I will make sure I dont exceed 55.....;)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
done...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts