The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorsports Auctions has front and rear OEM Bilstein pairs, brand new, for £90. These are the ones for the S1 NAs. They also have a few sets of the rears for the S1 S models at the same price.

The rears normally go for about £450 per!

Just thought I'd pass it along (after getting a set myself, of course ;) ). At these prices, even with shipping they're likely cheaper than getting my stock ones rebuilt when the time comes.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Did they tell you the build dates on the pair you bought?

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did they tell you the build dates on the pair you bought?
No mention of build date, but I did send off an inquiry. I did check to make sure these weren't superseded with a newer part #, so at least they're not out-of-production parts.

If nothing else, at least I'll have another set on hand, so even if they needed to get rebuilt before install, I wouldn't be out of commission while I'm waiting.

·
Registered
171 Posts
No mention of build date, but I did send off an inquiry. I did check to make sure these weren't superseded with a newer part #, so at least they're not out-of-production parts.

If nothing else, at least I'll have another set on hand, so even if they needed to get rebuilt before install, I wouldn't be out of commission while I'm waiting.

Cool, I was not aware these were rebuildable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts