The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I took the Evora on an extended weekend getaway and drove through the redwoods and up to the Mendocino coast. Then headed on hwy one for more twists and turns. Of course, the car was amazing, handled like nothing I have ever owned, and got tons of positive attention.

But what I wanted to share with you all is how practical this car can be for a 4 day long weekend getaway. I posted earlier last month about the golf clubs fitting in the trunk (2 sets of clubs, 2 sets of golf shoes and 2 hats). Please look over this attached pic of the back seat. Besides our golf equipment, in the trunk, the back seat contains a medium size suit case, a small suitcase, womens make-up bag, small ice chest, one pair of shoes, 2 magazines, one empty back pack, and one bottle of wine! Note the nice wine bottle holder that I discovered in the back compartment! This left the front seats completely open with nothing on the floors.

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yep, that looks good. I typically have the clubs in a carrybag, one in the trunk and one behind the seats (2+0 configuration), plus 2 trolleys and 2 sport bags on top plus 2 shoebags. Admit that the rims of the trolley are behind the front seats on the floor.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
agreed. My wife and I took a long weekend before the 4th. Plenty of room for clothes and wine.
the Evora has a great smooth ride for longer hauls na d is nice and tight for the twistys

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Lemmee guess.....the Blue bags are hers ! :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I love taking this car on trips - I am going to be driving it from OKC to Dallas on Friday. I can't wait!
Hey you are gonna be passing right by my house in lewisville on your way to Dallas. I'd love to hear your exhaust set up if you have time! Pm me with your info and we can set it up! Btw I'm off all day Friday.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Looks good, thanks for sharing.

The Elise of course has far less room and then if the top is off loses even more. I guess if a convertible Evora comes out you'll lose a bit of that space too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts