The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Such Administrating
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night after I installed my larini se exhaust, we were driving around to see how it sounds and just to go for a nice top down drive seeing how it felt so nice outside. We took a 5 minute trip down the highway and when we exited and stopped at the first light she says:

"Is it wrong I'm getting this aroused?"

:shift:

:nanner:

·
Registered
846 Posts
awsome!, I hope you capitalized on the situation...

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Last night after I installed my larini se exhaust, we were driving around to see how it sounds and just to go for a nice top down drive seeing how it felt so nice outside. We took a 5 minute trip down the highway and when we exited and stopped at the first light she says:

The normal reaction to a Lotus. :bow:

·
Registered
343 Posts

:shift:

:nanner:
I hope you turned around and went straight home! check please!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
^ you got to tease a little. make her wait. rotfl

wow. would be nice to meet someone like that.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Good news - newlywed wife is aroused.

Bad news - you were in the worst car possible to get some road nookie

:)

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I hope you're talking about the GTE -eek- :p :D

OP You're wife just found out what I've known since I purchased mine, it works better than the blue pill!!
Why would it have to be the GTE? I am just going off a conversation that was had in person Render. Don't go'n all googly eyed at me :D rotfl

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
*ahem*

...jealous...

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Why would it have to be the GTE? I am just going off a conversation that was had in person Render. Don't go'n all googly eyed at me :D rotfl
OK you win let's come to a happy medium, forget the GTE.... I'D hit this bitch 3 times!!

P.S. The Evora has great potential but i must lead the redesign team Lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts