The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Joe Stubblefield and the team at Lotus of San Antonio for the excellent service they just provided on my car.

Joe definitely went above and beyond to make sure my service experience was great.

Thanks!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Rich, your Exige was in the service bay next to my car when I was at Lotus of San Antonio yesterday. Joe took care of my 7500 mile service, three outstanding campaigns, and some warranty issues while I waited. By the way, there's a good Tex/Mex restaurant right next door to the dealership.

I was also pleased with the service and Joe was very good about communicating progress on the car as they did the work.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got some problems with my car, but Joe give me an excelent service !!
But it still nice if we have one in Austin :)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i just met joe this afternoon to schedule my initial (64k!) service, and it was a great experience - i look forward to following through with things next week...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I had a really nice conversation with Joe as well about a month ago. He just called up to say hey and that he had taken over down there and we chatted about the Texas Lotus community for a bit. Definitely has the background and attitude to get things done right.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Another good experience

I was there yesterday to take care of a warranty issue and 2 outstanding campaigns. Joe and Seth took great care of me and had me in and out in less than 30 minutes. Too bad it's a 5 hour round trip drive for me!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...bravo!..

...just a quick note that i picked up my elise today after having lotus of san antonio address four outstanding campaigns, general inspection, oil and filter change, HVAC fix, brake flush, drive belt and spark plug replacement, and that i'm very satisfied with their outstanding quality of service and attention to detail, both...

...joe and seth provided an exemplary experience far beyond anywhere i've been in six cities and twenty years; i'll gladly recommend gonzaba autoplex to service anyone's lotus...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts