The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i dont know if any of you remember, but about 2 weeks ago, something went south with the elise, it was bogging and sounded like an sti, turns out a plug was foul and it wasnt firing on that cylinder. So 2 weeks later it comes home from Park Place Ltd. in bellevue, and i had this gut feeling that my dad decided to be sneaky again but i just blew it off like nah im crazy. So here i am this morning before school at 630 eating breakfast when my dads goes "hey colin, look under the hatch of the lotus when your home from school" and i lit up like i had 12 espresso shots in me and bolted out to the garage to find her with a new Katana blower hooked up :eek:I am sooo siked to take a ride and drive it! he said he didnt really get a chance to cause of traffic but soon enough we will :coolnana: What a pants creaming suprise :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah sorry i meant katana, all i did was look and see greddy and flipped, my bad. I was just about to edit but you cought me lol.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeez you guys are harsh, I didnt know katana came with greddy parts and i was kinda weirded out too cause i havent heard of a greddy s/c for an elise. But yes it is a KATANA which i have been wanting for sooooo long and its finally here cant wait to test it.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Shouldn't the name be Emapeels younger brother?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mmmmmmmmm :wallbang:

I have a question tho, howcome it doesnt make much noise? we took it out today for a freeway run and hit it and i couldnt hear a whine at all.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Well... did it FEEL any different? I can't imagine not hear the whine of the Katana. Maybe someone forgot to put the belt on.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it felt faster and you could feel the 2nd cam, but i didnt really hear a whine?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
In my car I can start hearing the whine over 7000rpm. Under that it's just intake/exhaust/engine noise.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay I'll listen for it next time. One more question, when ppl say ronin katana is that any diff then the normal katana kit?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts