The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 2nd and 3rd, the most amazing car show in the NYC area, the Greenwich Concours d ' Elegance, in Greenwich, CT exit 3 off I95.

This is one of the car shows you don't want to miss, last year there was a black Lotus Sport Elise S1, which was mind blowing to see in person.

Here's the website with more info:

Greenwich Concours d ' Elegance

·
Registered
334 Posts
...and also the British By The Sea meet on 6/3

June 2nd and 3rd, the most amazing car show in the NYC area, the Greenwich Concours d ' Elegance, in Greenwich, CT exit 3 off I95.

This is one of the car shows you don't want to miss, last year there was a black Lotus Sport Elise S1, which was mind blowing to see in person.

Here's the website with more info:

Greenwich Concours d ' Elegance
You might want to make it a 2 day event and go to this one on Sunday. It's mostly a Rootes car thing but they will have loti as well.

Here's the website:
25th Annual British by the Sea Auto Show

·
Registered
82 Posts
I had wanted to attend both, but will most likely attend British by the Sea. The cars I would want to see at Greenwich are on Sunday as well.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Maybe we can drive there together?

I had wanted to attend both, but will most likely attend British by the Sea. The cars I would want to see at Greenwich are on Sunday as well.
I'll be leaving from Kingston. We could meet at the Park & Ride off Exit 3 on I-95?

PM me if interested.

Noel (we met @ AMNE last month. Orange Elise))

1 - 5 of 5 Posts