The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise, VF Supercharger
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, My name is Gary and I live in Columbus Ohio. I just bought my 2006 Alpine White Lotus Elise a month ago. It was my fathers car that he purchased new when he was 74! He did a lot of upgrades to it including a VF Supercharger. It currently has 44K on the odometer.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Administrator
7,544 Posts
Welcome to LT Gary! Congrats on your Elise!

Reactions: Gman60

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Gary welcome!! Car looks great. We have quite a collection growing here in central Ohio and surrounding areas. I usually run a spring and fall drive through Hocking hills (Zender Bender) and try to organize lotus meetups for car shows in town. Hope you can make it out and we can meet in person. I know the season is winding down so wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen till next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,297 Posts
Gary welcome!! Car looks great. We have quite a collection growing here in central Ohio and surrounding areas. I usually run a spring and fall drive through Hocking hills (Zender Bender) and try to organize lotus meetups for car shows in town. Hope you can make it out and we can meet in person. I know the season is winding down so wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen till next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm bound and determined to plan a business meeting around the next one. My customers VP is in Columbus so hopefully, I can swing it!

Reactions: zender

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,297 Posts
Congrats, dude! It's beautiful!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts