The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Indianapolis, IN! I've had my 'new' 2011 Evora for three weeks and have driven over 2,400 miles and always look for an excuse to drive! These photos were taken at the Biltmore Estate by Dustin Kessler, while en route to see her first track day Carolina MotorSports Park!

Thank you to everyone at Gator Motorsport for making this dream come true!

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you and I couldn't agree more! Dustin Kessler worked his magic on the photos! I believe I'm taking it up to Black Hawk in a couple weeks! Absolutely love this car!

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
913 Posts
Wow, those rims are awesome. What are they and can you get them in silver? Very nice car!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I saw pictures of this car when I ordered a part from their shop. It wasn't there for long! Good to see more pictures of it. My experience with Gator Motorsport is that they are absolutely amazing to work with, and really just a bunch of laid back guys that love Lotus cars.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Congrats! Have fun joyriding.

·
Supporting Vendor
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, those rims are awesome. What are they and can you get them in silver? Very nice car!
I couldn't agree more! The wheels are made by ADV1 and they are 5.2 SL's in Brushed Smoke. You can order the wheels in any color you want and they offer some exquisite colors I've seen no other wheel manufacturer offer. If you have interest, let me know and I'll forward you info.

·
Supporting Vendor
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw pictures of this car when I ordered a part from their shop. It wasn't there for long! Good to see more pictures of it. My experience with Gator Motorsport is that they are absolutely amazing to work with, and really just a bunch of laid back guys that love Lotus cars.

Thank you for the kind words Sergeant. We certainly do love Lotus cars! Let us know if you need anything!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you and I couldn't agree more! Dustin Kessler worked his magic on the photos! I believe I'm taking it up to Black Hawk in a couple weeks! Absolutely love this car!
The Black Hawk Raceway up in Rockford? Are you running with NASA?

My parents live 30 minutes from the track, so I'm there at least a couple times a season.

·
Supporting Vendor
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Black Hawk Raceway up in Rockford? Are you running with NASA?

My parents live 30 minutes from the track, so I'm there at least a couple times a season.
Yes, Blackhawk Farms Raceway. I was invited to join the Lotus Corps in Chicago on Monday! Looking forward to meet other owners and we will hopefully see some great driving weather!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts