The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the "Lotusphere" with a gorgeous 2008 Storm Titanium Elise SC. Still waiting for the car to be shipped from Oregon but I want to meet the other most discerning sports car enthusiasts in the world without waiting any more! Hi! I'm finally here!

Attachments

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: John's old car!

Welcome! Looks like that's John's old car? Seen it in person when I was in portland!

I just bought it from Ron Tonkin's GT dealership. It was traded in by a Doctor I was told. Originally sold to an Intel engineer new from the same dealer.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,093 Posts
Welcome!

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am honored to be so warmly received. I've gotten so much from this group already just reading before I joined. You guys really helped me with my selection decision. After all, who can one turn to about such eclectic matters?! Haw!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Welcome to the circus. Be sure to check out the Lotus Owners of Tampa facebook page, we're planning our next excursion on Jan 5 & hope you can join us

·
Registered
502 Posts
John and I are good friends and he maintained that car meticulously and put only the best stuff in it. You bought a great car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi 3carmonte - I just received my 2008 Elise SC from Ron Tonkin in Portland last week. I'm in Wesley Chapel, FL...amazing that we both bought nearly the same time and place!

qu1Z - I sent request to join the Facebook group for Lotus of Tampa. Looking forward to meeting the group.

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A Second Firefox...

Hi 3carmonte - I just received my 2008 Elise SC from Ron Tonkin in Portland last week. I'm in Wesley Chapel, FL...amazing that we both bought nearly the same time and place!

qu1Z - I sent request to join the Facebook group for Lotus of Tampa. Looking forward to meeting the group.
Ron Tonkin must have a warehouse full of those cars. I only ever saw a 2011 also for sale on the website at the time I was drooling over the 2008 I finally bought, Took me a month to make up my mind. What color is yours?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ardent Red with Red leather interior.

I knew I had to make a quick decision, one week from seeing it to buying it, was afraid someone else would grab it.

·
Where's the onramp?
31 Posts
Congrats

Congrats to you both, watched both of those online, I'm looking for the right 05-08 Elise and maybe will see you guys at one of the tampa lotus gatherings soon!
Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts