The Lotus Cars Community banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hey from Western Canada! I also have an S2000! 2002 which I've owned since 2006! No longer in daily service either but such a great car. Just want an Elise also now... Good luck with the Exige search!
Thanks my friend. Patience is key. I sold my AP2 S2000 this week.. miss it already. 16 years.
Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck with your search too. If Emira is a hit, there’s potential that current Elige owners make the switch. Who knows. Time will tell. Market may change.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you end up selling your S2000? It seems like they've experienced a recent surge in value. That should definitely help in getting you in the seat of your Lotus.

GLWS from a fellow Ontario resident

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Did you end up selling your S2000? It seems like they've experienced a recent surge in value. That should definitely help in getting you in the seat of your Lotus.

GLWS from a fellow Ontario resident
Hey. Thanks for asking. Yes, my S2000 sold. Bittersweet. New owner texted me a week later grinning that he loves it. I think I got the better end of the surge as I sold it for just about what I bought it for 16 years ago.
But I’ll lose the seller’s advantage on an Exige when I’m on the other end! Ah well.
Where are you located? Do you have a Lotus?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey. Thanks for asking. Yes, my S2000 sold. Bittersweet. New owner texted me a week later grinning that he loves it. I think I got the better end of the surge as I sold it for just about what I bought it for 16 years ago.
But I’ll lose the seller’s advantage on an Exige when I’m on the other end! Ah well.
Where are you located? Do you have a Lotus?
Located in GTA west end. No Lotus yet, I've been searching on and off for years and thinking it's finally time to take the plunge.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts