The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from Toronto (Esprit Sport 300)

Hello everyone,

I have been a Lotus enthusiast for many years, but I have only just registered on this forum...

My name is Francesco, I live in Toronto and I will soon be importing my Esprit Sport 300, I can't wait for it to be here!

Cheers!

Frio

P.S. I understand that there is only one Sport 300 in North America, so mine will probably be the second...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello Franceso, hope one can we can get together for a fun day out in the Lotus'. My SE Highwing will be arriving Med Sep in NL. Lotus did not export any Highwings to North America, so I will have the first one in Canada for sure.
S300 is my all time favourite. I've had the opportunity to set in a couple while living in the UK! Fantastic cars!

Cheers Felix

Hello everyone,

I have been a Lotus enthusiast for many years, but I have only just registered on this forum...

My name is Francesco, I live in Toronto and I will soon be importing my Esprit Sport 300, I can't wait for it to be here!

Cheers!

Frio

P.S. I understand that there is only one Sport 300 in North America, so mine will probably be the second...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi Francesco,

I was talking to Brian Angus from Lotus a couple of months ago and he mentioned a restored Esprit Sport 300 was being imported to Canada into the Toronto area.

Great sounding car, hope I get to see it in person one day, maybe at Ancaster?

Wayne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts