The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased Greg's side skirts and hatch prop -and I'll be getting some carbon stuff, too, in the future.
Good products and plenty of support for install. Solid.
Now... for the REAL story

Greg attended a Thunderhill event last weekend -as did I. My fuel pump went out in the second race. At least that's what we all believe.

I was 200 miles from home, drove my Elise to the event and I was screwed. Greg offered (offered!) to tow my car back to Reno/Sparks with just helping with fuel costs. Of course I jumped at the offer and couldn't thank him enough. Since I hadn't done a fuel pump in the car and really didn't want to learn, Greg offered to fix it and told me which FP he'd used with success in the past. I ordered it and now it awaits repair.

Really can't say enough good things about Greg. We have little to choose from up here in the ways of Lotus support and Greg is a solid bet.

Good pricing and great service.

https://gregsraceparts.squarespace.com/home

·
Registered
424 Posts
Also dealt with Greg - stand up guy!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I bought Greg's Braille battery and GRP bracket kit for my Exige last winter* and finally did the install yesterday. Great kit. The bracket is very snug on the battery and Greg supplied better than OE hardware and a lock washer for the bolt-down end. Greg was very responsive to a couple of emailed questions when I ordered the kit. I won't hesitate to do more business with GRP!

* Yes, I hit the battery every week with my Battery Tender in the intervening months :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
I had a Minor problem with some parts I ordered from Greg, and he IMMEDIATELY offered to correct the issue and replace the parts.
Greg is a stand up guy, that I would recommend without hesitation !

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
Nothing short of great experiences in all my dealings with Greg!

·
Registered
506 Posts
+1 Greg is a good dude. I bought something from him...and it had an issue. He called me almost immediately and worked to rectify it. Always prompt shipping and good communication.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was considering CF interior door panels just to clean up the interior of my car. I emailed last week and received a quick response...from Greg directly. Again, yesterday prior to ordering...I decided to give a call to ask more about the difference between 3k, 6k, 12k CF. He answered the phone, the questions, and even followed up with a photo of parts he had on his desk. Extraordinary customer service. He never tried to rush off of the phone and was patient through my amateurish questions.

Can hardly wait to get the parts!

He also told me while I was on the phone that if the shipping turned out to be lower than the automated amount in checkout on the website, that it would be refunded. I never expected such a great response.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts