The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone going?

GRIDLIFE FESTIVAL. MAY 31 JUNE 1 GINGERMAN RACEWAY

its basically a track day weekend/time attack/ car show/ music show..

I just registered and will be going with 4-5 friends of mine. This isn't typically my scene, but $245 for a track weekend at Gingerman, and a chance to camp with my buddies seemed too good to pass up.

i believe the beginner class is sold out,

Just interested in seeing if anyone else is going.

If so, I'll be the slow guy having a great weekend :wave:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

This the car? If so, that's me!!

Did you get any lap times over the weekend? I didn't even bother since my first time driving the car in the rain and also with 100% new tires i had never driven before. I felt like Sunday my first session was pretty poor driving, second session I caught traffic and then everyone caught the train and my last session I was passing 4 cars a lap! What an awesome day and weekend. Your car looks awesome btw

Edit: just realized this is from a year ago. Anyway, great event non the less!!

·
He's on fire!
3,454 Posts
go to something more intimate. A number of us regularly attend LAPS events.

grid life at autobahn was a blast last weekend. I've only been to a couple events this year, but I have yet to see anyone besides Garrison and Darrin. Hope to see others at the track this year.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
So I saw a few of you guys at Gridlife/Offset Kings last weekend. Here are some pictures I took.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Let me tell you, the opportunity to drive Darrins car was amazing. Really learned what a well set up suspension can do for a car. That thing was on rails. Great running into you Grey. Thanks for the photos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts