The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going?

GRIDLIFE FESTIVAL. MAY 31 JUNE 1 GINGERMAN RACEWAY

its basically a track day weekend/time attack/ car show/ music show..

I just registered and will be going with 4-5 friends of mine. This isn't typically my scene, but $245 for a track weekend at Gingerman, and a chance to camp with my buddies seemed too good to pass up.

i believe the beginner class is sold out,

Just interested in seeing if anyone else is going.

If so, I'll be the slow guy having a great weekend :wave:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Whomever owns the Exige (06 NA?), I had a blast chasing you down on Sunday in my 2zz MRS. This event was so much fun and I learned a lot over the two days. Now, if only there weren't so many annoying drunks Saturday night. :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1433301294.564571.jpg

This the car? If so, that's me!!

Did you get any lap times over the weekend? I didn't even bother since my first time driving the car in the rain and also with 100% new tires i had never driven before. I felt like Sunday my first session was pretty poor driving, second session I caught traffic and then everyone caught the train and my last session I was passing 4 cars a lap! What an awesome day and weekend. Your car looks awesome btw

Edit: just realized this is from a year ago. Anyway, great event non the less!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
grid life at autobahn was a blast last weekend. I've only been to a couple events this year, but I have yet to see anyone besides Garrison and Darrin. Hope to see others at the track this year.

·
He's on fire!
3,345 Posts
go to something more intimate. A number of us regularly attend LAPS events.

grid life at autobahn was a blast last weekend. I've only been to a couple events this year, but I have yet to see anyone besides Garrison and Darrin. Hope to see others at the track this year.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
So I saw a few of you guys at Gridlife/Offset Kings last weekend. Here are some pictures I took.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Let me tell you, the opportunity to drive Darrins car was amazing. Really learned what a well set up suspension can do for a car. That thing was on rails. Great running into you Grey. Thanks for the photos.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awesome, thanks for the photos!

glad to see Darrin and Rich out there!

EDIT: any way to get high res pics of the two with Darrin and I?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
It was great seeing every one.

Rich, you can take the Dagon out any time you want.

Awesome pics Gray

Was way too much fun running with you Casey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts