·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Twin Skin Full Dry CF & Kevlar Seat, USD1,100.00 each not include shipping:
- Direct drop in replacement
- 3.0kg net
- Optional side harness bracket (CNC Anodized), USD150.00/pair
- Optional seat pads with extra tick side pad booster (comes in black or red colour), USD150.00/set
- Shipping cost for one is USD450-500 (105cm X 50cm X 45cm)
- Shipping cost for two is USD450-525 (110cm X 50cm X 50cm)

Bolts hole (nuts) over all width across the seat)

Will end on Nov-30-2017, ETD 45 days after payment confirmation (prefer not Paypal, as it eats up around 5%) :crying:

To speed up delivery, please email or PM me.

LT name
#: HKFEVER

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
You're asking if HKFever, a guy in HK who is going to sell 20? Of these ever, had them designed and built to FIA standards, then sent it off to the EU for testing, including crash testing with a dummy. And paid for each individual FIA sticker?

Yes I supposed he might have?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,469 Posts
You're asking if HKFever, a guy in HK who is going to sell 20? Of these ever, had them designed and built to FIA standards, then sent it off to the EU for testing, including crash testing with a dummy. And paid for each individual FIA sticker?

Yes I supposed he might have?
Some people don't get sarcasm, so I'll translate the above. Are you serious?

San

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
I wish these came out before I got my Technocraft seats already. If there is anyone in NJ who wants to buy a slightly used (in excellent shape) pair of Technocraft carbon fiber seats then I would be all over these.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,469 Posts
I wish these came out before I got my Technocraft seats already. If there is anyone in NJ who wants to buy a slightly used (in excellent shape) pair of Technocraft carbon fiber seats then I would be all over these.
I also have the Tecnocraft seats (note the 'h' is missing, that's how they spell it). I like them and they're local, so they cut me a discount. HKFever's seats are very competitively priced and his quality is excellent. Weight is almost identical, and I'd give the gloss finish advantage to HKFever, but hard to tell unless you see both in person. Both bolt to the stock seat rails.

Tecnocraft's seat cushions aren't as attractive, but I don't use them. I find the slight flex is comfortable.

Both seats could use some seat position flexibility adjustability. I wind up shimming to set an agreeable position.

Free bump for what look to be outstanding seats at a very good price. My only dealing with HKFever was outstanding and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

San

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm very interested and have an Evora. If I buy these seats, I have to find and buy the Evora brackets in order to get it installed in my Evora?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 93 Posts