The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group Buy for Alunox Esprit stainless turbo manifolds on Lotus Forums

Just found out about this one... I figured that some Esprit owners might be also interested...

There is a group buy going on for 321 stainless turbo manifolds on the Lotus Forums.

Giugiaro & Stevens Esprit Turbo 321 Stainless Steel Manifold Group Buy - Page 3 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums

I missed the original group buy and almost missed on this one.

Hopefully this type of posts are allowed here.
(I have no financial interest in this group buy except for buying one manifold for my S4S)

Zig

·
Acme Super Moderator The Enforcer
6,639 Posts
Hi Guys, if anyone is interested there is a summary of some new group buys for the Alunox Manifolds and charge coolers on the TLF.
Link
https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/103598-any-chance-of-new-group-buy-from-alunox-headers/

Mark
Both your posts on this forum are for group buys on another forum. This one has two interested parties on the other forum, when 30 are needed.

This forum isn't really intended to be a bulletin board for other forums. I'm not trying to be negative, but you're really not an active member here, and have only posted here to advertise for another forum.

San

·
Dreaded Prior Owner
657 Posts
i.e. We'd better monitor the other Lotus site ourselves if we wish to avail ourselves of group buys?
I don't see the harm in keeping us posted with a short notice about the third group buy for a popular pricey item.

·
Acme Super Moderator The Enforcer
6,639 Posts
i.e. We'd better monitor the other Lotus site ourselves if we wish to avail ourselves of group buys?
I don't see the harm in keeping us posted with a short notice about the third group buy for a popular pricey item.
If you're directing your post at me you need to quote me or mention me (@oldmansan) as I certainly can't monitor every post on this forum.

If you've read my post it speaks for itself. The group buy linked isn't really viable, as two are interested when 30 are needed.

The marketplace rules (the first one) clearly states 1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad.

San

1 - 6 of 6 Posts