The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thomas at Really Light Stuff was kind enough to accept my request for a round three of their highly regarded mirrors. As this is round three, I will simply post Thomas' initial thread from round two. Thomas did note that he is swamped so I imagine patience with regard to receipt will be appreciated. Thanks again Thomas!!!:UK: (PS, posting from iPhone so hopefully formatting and pictures carry over, if not will rectify in morning).

The first and second batch sold out, so we are offering a second group buy.

RLS ExtendView Wide Angle Elise/Exige or Evora dual-radius side mirrors.

NOTE: I will assume Elise/Exige, unless you specify EVORA.

These install over the OEM glass with double sided tape (included), so the installation can be returned to "stock" at any time.

Please add your name to the list.

Please send payment via PayPal to: ReallyLightStuff [ a t ] gmail [ d o t ] com

IMPORTANT:

in the "Notes" section, put the following information and CHECK that your shipping address is correct:

"ExtendView GB, **screen name**, choice of CHROME or BLUE GLASS"

Regular chrome mirrors:
Price = $119 + $12 shipping* via FedEx = $131.

"Blue glass" anti-glare mirrors:
Price = $139 + $12 shipping* via FedEx = $151.

Please allow a couple of weeks for the orders to be built and shipped.

* - shipping to Continental USA. $12 will be credited to other destinations, but you will be responsible for the additional cost. Shipping outside of the Continental USA will be via USPS International Priority Mail only.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. Evora anti glare, with thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Elise, anti-glare

·
Registered
123 Posts
any available w/out the alien head?

I bought a pair with the last group buy and the pictures i saw did not have the alien. They're still in the box, i'll put them for sale soon.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
any available w/out the alien head?

I bought a pair with the last group buy and the pictures i saw did not have the alien. They're still in the box, i'll put them for sale soon.
+1 for headless if available.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
i take it there's no chance of making these for the stock mirrors? essentially the same as multivex...?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a set of anti glare with the alien on my 13 Evora S right now. The distort way to much for me. I much prefer the originals. Just my preference.

I am removing them and may sell them if I can remove them without damaging the original mirrors.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Does anyone know if these are similar to Multivex? Ie not just convex but progressively convex with the nearest part of the mirror near normal? I had the dealer smash my passenger side Multivex right when they went out of business and have been driving around with the shattered remnants ever since.

If they are like them, I am in for a pair if this group buy is still active.

Actually I guess I am in anyway - I am tired of looking at the mess!

2005 Elise - anti-glare. ...........thanks.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I am not a fan of logos either except on packaging but if that's how they come I wil still order a pair.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts