The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I have a group buy going on hoodies. Need to get 12 more yet to do the order.

It was suggested to start a new thread here so that people may see it, as it was an add on to the Madden thread which got to like 17 pages and much of the last 7 pages or so just ended up being a lot of unrelated noise so I think a lot of people might not be watching it. I started a new thread in the vendors section so I could moderate it and keep it on topic, but no one really looks in the supporting vendors forum. (if you go to Forums and browse, you'll see 120 people in this section, and 1 person in the sponsors zone/vendors section.)

Anyway the details are in this thread. http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f182/hoodies-pre-order-madden-shirt-design-new-thread-69596/

They can be pre-ordered here:
Chuforia graffix

And here is a quick pic here.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
do you have the exige with the cup/s240 roof? I don't want to confuse people anymore than they already are rotfl

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have the exige with the cup/s240 roof? I don't want to confuse people anymore than they already are rotfl
No.
Those are the choices. ^^^

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I'm going to get one, I'll pre-order it tonight.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I am in for a hoodie and shirt!

·
Banned
66 Posts
Are those the only colors? I'd be in on a yellow one.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are those the only colors? I'd be in on a yellow one.
Those are all the 2 tone ones. I could do it on a solid yellow hoodie but the Chapman signature will not show up.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Zool (cool name btw) and Joachim!

8 more to go!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in for a Navy exige large. When do we need to pay
The sooner the better.

8 spots left than I make them. I might make a few extra in the more popular size/colors but I'll have to see where I stand on fundage at the time.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
311 Posts
I totally want a shirt but i am curious on the site it says heavy weight cotton. Do you have a thin cotton shirt a la american apparel? Not a huge fan of super thick t-shirts...

·
Registered
470 Posts
I totally want a shirt but i am curious on the site it says heavy weight cotton. Do you have a thin cotton shirt a la american apparel? Not a huge fan of super thick t-shirts...
I dont think they are heavy. I didnt notice that at all. They arent thin like maybe those white undershirts you get. To me it felt like a regular t shirt. very nice fit.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For those of you into yellow I do have something special for you..
Black suede Piloti shoes with yellow soles, insides, and stitching. Brand new. Size 9.5 and 10- $40.

Also have some black and blue ones with orange accents, insides, and stitching with blue soles in size 10 and 10.5.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
For those of you into yellow I do have something special for you..
Black suede Piloti shoes with yellow soles, insides, and stitching. Brand new. Size 9.5 and 10- $40.

Also have some black and blue ones with orange accents, insides, and stitching with blue soles in size 10 and 10.5.
I'm an 11.5 :(

1 - 20 of 64 Posts