The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to make a request that someone out there help organize a group purchase of the quick release kits for the purpose of being able to change the oil etc... I recently saw someone post something about these kits found on eliseparts. I would imagine that this would be one of the most useful upgrades.

Does anyone have any interest in leading this? I'm more than willing to perform legwork with the proper direction.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Well, my thought: I need a car before I need a quick release for the undertray! It sounds like a very useful product, but for me it's just too early to seriously think about buying aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
HI Genjuro,
Here's a link, sector 111 sells them. I think a group buy might be good once the cars get here.

Also FYI, shinoo I believe is going to be selling goodies and I think another fellow but can't remember his name.

www.sector111.com

Scroll about halfway down the page.

HOLLYWOOD, not to be a nitpicker, but the elise you ordered is an '05 model!!

Chris:D

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
We'll have 'em. I am working with Hangar 111. In fact we are meeting next month to go over details.

Contact me directly in April to sort out a group buy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'll be in that group buy when it's available. I'm really looking forward to doing as much service as I can myself;)

Barry

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
I recommend waiting to purchase one until you find out if the undertray has changed for the US-Elise! ;)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I'm in for group buy on those. I'll even help organize it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts