The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Terry
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

I was working on the design with a friend of mine on these beautiful interior pieces in my car. These suede/alcantara work not only give your interior a sick look but also add comfort to your daily commute/ race. We will start taking orders next week (October 2nd), and 3 sets at a time. Payment info will be pm'ed individually after we receive your steering wheel.

We use alcantara for the stripe portion, perforated leather for the handle and suede for the rest of it. If you want fully alcantara please contact me individually. To me, they feel almost identical except for the price tags.

For the seat insert cover, it's pretty much the replacement of your current leather. You'll have to reuse the clip and foams attached to it and put those on your new suede. It's not hard for people who are handy and as a garage full of tools.

compatible with

Elise
Exige

each set includes:

1. one pair of seat insert covers
2. one wrapped steering wheel

work you'll have to do:

1. ship us your steering wheel
2. you'll have to install the covers by yourself/ take it to local upholstery shop to do it. (I did mine by myself and added lumbar support to it.)

Timing

We'll start right after we receive the first 3 steering wheels and from there it'll take 2 to 3 weeks. We'll run this by group of 3. More orders = lower price but also longer wait. The sooner we receive your steering wheel the sooner we can start.

Price and Color options (buyers pay for their shipping)

$799 for a set, no parting out.

Stripes *the red portion in the picture (pick one color):
1. Red
2. Charcoal Grey
3. Carbon Fiber leather (shown below)
4. White

Stitches (pick one color):
1. Red
2. Charcoal Grey
3. Black
4. White

*These will only be sold as a set. The design will be identical to the one shown in the pictures below.

this is the sample from my car, and yours will be identical to this unless you choose a different color combination :)

Interior CF bits are mainly from HKFever, a little advertisement and credit to him :)

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
how much if i only do the entire steering wheel covered in straight grey alcantara? Over the leather BTW, would like a thicker steering wheel.

·
Terry
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi Ara,

unfortunately my friend doesn't do this for living, and he's only willing to work on a set deal since it takes a lot of hours making this. I'll ask him for you to see if he will change his mind. For now, he agrees to lower the price a bit and make it one price only for a full set. so no more group buy needed. ;)

and I got a few pm asking if I can part it out, and sell these separately, I'll get back to you guys on this.

·
likes to drive fast
1,127 Posts
Hey terry,

Not sure if I asked you when I saw your ride last week. Do you know what kind of leather/suede and alcantara he use?

·
Terry
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JP: the exige insert has the same dimension as the elise probax. So what you see here is the sample :)

Vince: I dont know the name of it, but they are pretty high quality ones. I'll ask him and see if there's a name for it.

again, got some more pm's regarding to parting the sets out. unfortunately he can't do that :S

·
Terry
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For those who ordered, I'll ship them straight to the addresses provided. They are all done and thanks for the support! Enjoy your new interior :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in Palo Alto, any chance I can see one in person? I would be willing to come down to Cupertino.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts