The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
856 Posts
In IE and Edge, the browser forwards me to https://gregs-race-parts.myshopify.com/ while Chrome and Safari don’t transfer. Site still seems to be up though.

To clarify: I tested all by typing in gregsraceparts.com which that address doesn’t seem to forward in Chrome or Safari. It looks like you just need to use the new address when using Chrome or Safari and then it’s good to go.

·
Vendor
1,236 Posts
Sorry everyone!
We are having a Domain issue that shopify is sorting out.
I am told it will be back up and running with the next 24hrs.
If you need anything in the meantime feel free to email.

·
Loves to talk
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should probably mention that the first aftermarket purchase I've made for my car apart from wax and wash stuff is a GRP downpipe which I expect to get any day now. Very prompt service! Can't wait to skin my knuckles putting it in!

GRP's catalog is getting quite fleshed out!

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
856 Posts
I agree that the service from GRP is top notch. I know this is diverging from the initial post, but I got to looking around the new GRP site yesterday and I'm excited to see what the new tail lights might look like and what the changes will be. The tail lights are so easy to swap, I could have a different set for my mood that day!

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I agree that the service from GRP is top notch. I know this is diverging from the initial post, but I got to looking around the new GRP site yesterday and I'm excited to see what the new tail lights might look like and what the changes will be. The tail lights are so easy to swap, I could have a different set for my mood that day!
He's coming out with a new set? Going to swing by his site now. Just take my money @GregsRaceParts! lol

Reactions: GregsRaceParts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts