The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
As far as I know, and my complete knowledge is a bit limited... the Cadena Team after the 2007 campaign sold off two of their race cars after the season. The company Bell and Colvill was selling one of them at one point, the Google Cached page is HERE, but as far as I know they took down the listing.

In terms of getting a clam from the road-going GT3 (a more affordable bet) I am not sure if they are selling elements of that car in non-complete form. E-mail lotus or the cadena team possibly...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
just a picture
looking for the road car clam
Gallery of the road going GT3 concept car and 2008 GT3 race car here: Lotus debuting 350 hp Exige GT3 Down Under - Autoblog

If you do ask Lotus to see if they'll sell you that front clam, please post back here about it. My gut feeling is that they won't sell it to you unless you're willing to shell out ridiculous $$$, and that point you might as well fabricate it yourself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lotus sport Cadena front camshell can not fit for street car use.

Please attention!!!

TW
I'm having it fitted :cool: on a 405bhp 500Nm Z20LET platform-eek-.

CF wide-bodywork, full roll cage, proportional brake valve, hydraulic handbrake, centre-lock wheels, carbon seats, fire extinguisher, water/methanol injection, traction control, pro-alloy charge cooler, boost controller, AP big brakes, LSD and cruise control:rolleyes:

And you're right. Needs modifications to fit dim/high light unit and some adaptions for the quick release system.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
As far as I know, and my complete knowledge is a bit limited... the Cadena Team after the 2007 campaign sold off two of their race cars after the season. The company Bell and Colvill was selling one of them at one point, the Google Cached page is HERE, but as far as I know they took down the listing.

In terms of getting a clam from the road-going GT3 (a more affordable bet) I am not sure if they are selling elements of that car in non-complete form. E-mail lotus or the cadena team possibly...
One of them made it to Australia and was sold with the molds to the bodywork.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm having it fitted :cool: on a 405bhp 500Nm Z20LET platform-eek-.

CF wide-bodywork, full roll cage, proportional brake valve, hydraulic handbrake, centre-lock wheels, carbon seats, fire extinguisher, water/methanol injection, traction control, pro-alloy charge cooler, boost controller, AP big brakes, LSD and cruise control:rolleyes:

And you're right. Needs modifications to fit dim/high light unit and some adaptions for the quick release system.
You said that what I mean but anyway I thinking about this front camshell.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts