The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gran Turismo TV is launching today via update within GT5: Prologue.

PlayStation.com Gran Turismo TV

Top Gear and BestMOTORing Episodes are to be included.
SuperGT, D1 Gran Prix and the 08 Nurburgring 24hour races appear to be accessible as well.

Some minor game changes supposedly also included.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll update mine later today and report my findings. :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Can someone explain to me the whole GT5 thing?

Prologue is out now but the full GT5 isn't? Is that right? If so, whats the difference?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Can someone explain to me the whole GT5 thing?

Prologue is out now but the full GT5 isn't? Is that right? If so, whats the difference?
Prologue is a glorified demo of the game.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Turning on the PS3 right now to find out what's up.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course...they tempt then don't deliver.

So far the only videos available are the ones that have always been available. (3 movies on the GT-R and a few others).
Apparently the update has been released, but Gran Turismo TV hasn't gone live. Another problem...they are stating EVERY video will be Pay Per View (which if it is true...truly sucks!).

On a side note, the cars seem to handle a little more predictably now...seems they made a couple physics tweaks.

·
Banned
874 Posts
Of course...they tempt then don't deliver.

So far the only videos available are the ones that have always been available. (3 movies on the GT-R and a few others).
Apparently the update has been released, but Gran Turismo TV hasn't gone live. Another problem...they are stating EVERY video will be Pay Per View (which if it is true...truly sucks!).

On a side note, the cars seem to handle a little more predictably now...seems they made a couple physics tweaks.
I REALLY hope its free so i can show i of to the PS3 HATERS:evil:

just kidding:D

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unf'ing believable. They have set every video to .99, viewable for only 14 days after purchase AND they say the .99 price is a SPECIAL OFFER!

What a rip...

And its not even the money that bothers me...its the audacity of it all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts