The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Parts Finder
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a new member I appearanly need to post 5 times. So think this is number 3 lol

·
Parts Finder
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually bought two to build one. Project starting next week. The 07 Exige gets here Sunday that is the main source of parts, and the cars in my photos. The 08 Tub with other need parts will arrive in April. Everything from car in photo will be transferred to the 08 bare chassis.

·
Parts Finder
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Coming soon

That sounds like quite a project. You should post a build thread. I know myself and probably a few others would love to see the work.
I’m already clearing a spot at my shop for the project. Will try to take many photos during the project. Also hope to do any upgrades or mods that have not already done. Although the car was track driven, guessing by the Accusump unit, hoping my good mods have been done. I’m sure I’ll get many suggestions for the guys on here.

·
Parts Finder
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ontario NY. My business is finding and selling used engines transmission transfer cases and axle assemblies. Some smaller parts also. Have a nice spot in the back of the shop where the Shop Ziegler’s should fit and be out of the way.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,022 Posts
Man! You got the space you need! Down here we don't have that kind of space!
You should start a stash of 2ZZGE engines for the future when Toyota won't sell anymore :)

·
Parts Finder
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have one high mile 2ZZ on the rack. Has always been my goal to sell salvaged Lotus parts but business down turn and a divorce stalled those plans. Fortunately business has taken off since a re-focus on only drivetrain giving me the ability to purchase the 2 Exige. Perhaps Lotus Salvage could still happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts