The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
"Please contact me directly at [email protected] to buy it now.Please note if you will contact me through cars.com message system i will not be able to get your e-mail due my high junk protection.For a sure answer e-mail me directly at the above e-mail address.My phone number that i posted on cars.com is not working properly for moment so please e-mail me your number at [email protected] and i will call you."

rotfl rotfl

·
Registered
571 Posts
It seems he has placed the same $40,000 lambo all over the country. Obviously Martin is making his money through volume not price. You have to sell a lot of cars at a $70k loss to make money.

·
Registered
90 Posts
What an Opportunity!

At that price, buy one as primary and two for spare parts and still save money over the normal price! Anyone know the actual condition of the car - price indicates it must be seriously trashed.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
pretty high miles too!

but I'll wager he only meant to post once, and mistyped the price.
unless it's a bait-and-switch thing

·
Registered
347 Posts
I swear it was real...I just bought and it is sitting in my driveway now...did he happen to mention the minor damage on the sides and the fact that it is actually a Lambo look-alike. But for $40,000...what a steal!!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Snoooze, you lose. I just bought all of them. :clap:

·
Registered
478 Posts
pretty high miles too!

but I'll wager he only meant to post once, and mistyped the price.
unless it's a bait-and-switch thing
The "distance to seller" is different for each listing... so it's definitely not an accident - trying to maximize surface area/coverage in the U.S. apparently!

·
Registered
992 Posts
I think this is an elaborate way to get people's phone numbers...what else could it be?

Quick Reminder! Request Google to disable your home number match to your address. (Not that any LTer would be dumb enuff to use a home phone number in this regard, just a reminder.)

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts