The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since people are guessing on delivery dates and the date I wanted to choose was taken (so I proudly took one for the team and guessed June 31st - yes I know there is no June 31st) I figured let's ask the question a different way.

Who from Elisetalk.com will be the first to post pictures of their new Elise sitting in their driveway? In other words the first to take delivery, get the car home, take a picture and post it up here? I think the picture should include the car, the house, the person and some paperwork to prove that it is "legit".

Will it be the person who buys spot #1 from the person on Ebay who is auctioning it off from a dealer in Florida? Will it be Randy after they express ship his car cross country? or will it be someone from an east coast dealership since they are likely to get their cars from the boat first?

Ok guess away! ;)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
okay I guess cobalt:no: :no: :no:

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Who from Elisetalk.com will be the first to post pictures of their new Elise sitting in their driveway? In other words the first to take delivery, get the car home, take a picture and post it up here?
Whoever it is should be shot. Why waste precious time taking pictures of their Elise sitting in a driveway, when one can be out driving it instead? ;)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
ringmeister said:
Randy gets my vote. He deserves it.
:) I wish it worked that way.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
well lets see - there are almost 1400 members. If we each contribute $5, that should be enough to jump you to the front of the symbolic list....Count me in:D

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
ivan1 said:
well lets see - there are almost 1400 members. If we each contribute $5, that should be enough to jump you to the front of the symbolic list....Count me in:D
I'm in!

hehe... I vote Randy or zezehdvezedvezah. ;)

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
mikester said:
I think it's going to be Chris (zvezdah). Lucky B*$tard ! :p :clap:

I agree. He is getting a standard color, and his dealership is closest to the point where the cars are being delivered to. Or if not him, then probably whoever is #1 on the list in Jacksonville since that is also close.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Paul MD said:
[email protected]

This is too easy.

:no:
Sad, but probably true, or whoever is willing to pay them the money to have it shipped by plane, instead of having to wait for the boat to bring it.

Is Sir Freddy Laker or Richard Branson from Virgin Airlines on the list?

Maybe that will be an assignment from Trump on the next appentice- "The car is impossible to obtain, but the team that gets me one so that I can give it as an engagment present to my fiancee will win" The team that loses will be fired and forced to drive a rickshaw advertising Lotus through the streets of NY.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts