The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, according to the ultrasound and the obvious appearance of "boy parts"......guess hes *already* taking after daddy ;)

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Watch Out ! The mods might delete that !! Congrats !! :up:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody!... and nooo, its NOT a polaroid of Evo....*that* pic would take up much more room to show...uhhh, "details":huh:

carry awwwn with the photoshopping... just puhleese dont stick him in a dress...ok, you can stick Evo in a dress..now *that* would be entertainment!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I just openned this at work. :eek: I hope I won't get into trouble. Next time please add warning in the title :D.

By the way, congrats :clap:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Congratulations! Is this your first, chitown? Does evo have any other kids and are they boys or girls? Any thoughts on a name, yet( I know it may be a little early for that). Again. Congrats to both of you!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations! Is this your first, chitown? Does evo have any other kids and are they boys or girls? Any thoughts on a name, yet( I know it may be a little early for that). Again. Congrats to both of you!!!
thanks much! ya, is my first and no official thoughts to names yet, I still have a few months to procrastinate on that! :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats chitown, is Mike's wife aware of his new baby? -poke-
thank you!....WIFE?!?!? what wife? omg, u mean he's...... hehehehe, come awwn slaughter, dont rain on my parade here, man!....careful, u may find urself photoshopped yet again ;)

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Imagine THAT interrupted with the sound of a crying baby. hahahahahaha

You'll have NEW fun and will lose some old fun. Holidays are much better with kids. Saturday nights are generally much worse. :p

·
Premium Member
11,717 Posts
"Guess who's having a....boy?!?!?!...OMG"

My first thought was: Michael Jackson?

Congratulations to the 2.1 of you.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts