The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Davard said:
You're just worried that he is going to beat you pretty soon. :)
hehehe, Gunnar is definetely getting faster and faster....he's sure been eating his wheaties!!!

So Art, is project STS SER jumping ahead a few stages? ..... j/k LOL

I have been pretty quiet up till now, as my personallity denotes, but i'll start to speak up pretty soon.....fair warning :p

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mazdaspeedwest said:

hehehe, Gunnar is definetely getting faster and faster....he's sure been eating his wheaties!!!

So Art, is project STS SER jumping ahead a few stages? ..... j/k LOL

I have been pretty quiet up till now, as my personallity denotes, but i'll start to speak up pretty soon.....fair warning :p
Well with his new tires and wheels he has cut the margin down from 2.5 secs to about 1. He can make that up with practice.

We will just have to see!

Art

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't know why this never came up as a new post when I clicked the "view new posts" button. I just stumbled over this. Any ways, on to my reply

That guy is a nut job if he really wants $3,600 for the motor. Sure he is offering the tranny / ecu / and all wiring, but you can get all that for $1700 from any of the local importers. And the importers motors have less miles.

I won't be doing this anytime soon. No money! I bought wheels, tires, rotors, springs, and shocks this year. So no more purchases for the car this year. :(

But if I am lucky I will get some cool stuff for my b-day and X-mas from the family and other marrage relted people. I made a site for them to see what I want.

www.gunnar.org/31.html

Not to mention I want to finish at least one season in STS. Plus I love the competition :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts