The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come to the Grand Re-Opening of Target Sports Center
and Try a S&W Performance Center Revolver!
STARTING 10AM, SEPTEMBER 20TH

Come enjoy our re-opening and help put an end to breast cancer. We’re celebrating the occasion on September 20 with
prizes, a range session with Smith & Wesson, special prices on selected merchandise, and a raffle to benefit breast
cancer. We will raffling off a limited edition Smith & Wesson Julie Goloski Champion Series M&P9 Pistol, the pro-
ceeds of which will go to the Canadian Cancer Society for Breast Cancer Awareness. All for an entry fee of $20.

We have arranged a special event with S&W to showcase some of the best revolvers and pistols on the market at our own
revamped range. The shoot will be specially supervised and all are welcome to participate, even without a PAL! A full
range of handguns will be on hand, from the sleek M&P series to the powerful Performance Center revolvers. Try before
you buy, as we will have special pricing on S&W guns for the reopening.

We’ll also have a great barbecue with snacks and drinks throughout the day. Bring the whole family! Come out, have a
great time, and support a good cause. Any questions? Contact us at 905-888-8288.
14 Stalwart Industrial Drive
Gormley, Ontario L0H 1G0
Toll Free Tel: 1-877-988-GUNS (4867)
Fax: 905-888-8688

Target Sports Center - Target-Sports.com
Notice Board

·
Registered
664 Posts
Cool even....just down the road from me. When is it...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Sounds interesting...will have to drop by

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sounds like fun. I will try and make it there in between conducting recruiting duties during the frigate HMCS CHARLOTTETOWN's port visit to TO. Expecting my PAL in the mail any day now, so need to buy some hardware to fill up the gun safe.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like fun. I will try and make it there in between conducting recruiting duties during the frigate HMCS CHARLOTTETOWN's port visit to TO. Expecting my PAL in the mail any day now, so need to buy some hardware to fill up the gun safe.
gun shop at the facility has tons of stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts