The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guts vs. Balls

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: 'You're next, fatty.'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in death.

·
Registered
693 Posts
This could also be more easier defined as "dumb and dumber"

·
Registered
90 Posts
lol hahahaha. i thought this was going to have something to do with taking a turn super fast or something...thats hilarious!!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
hahahaha.

Which one would it take to wear this shirt I'm thinking of making?:
"I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that."

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Self-promotion.... :p

But it worked. I would buy that shirt if you made it.
Then make it I shall. lol. Just let me know what color and size you want with the payment. Same price as last time will work.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
outstanding boomer, great first post out of hibernation!

p.s. you no longer live in bethlehem, update your location!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts