The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys are awesome! This is absolutley THE car to have FUN with! Thank You so much for designing, engineering, and building such a beautiful and well executed piece!!! :p

·
Registered
279 Posts
perryeyges said:
You guys are awesome! This is absolutley THE car to have FUN with! Thank You so much for designing, engineering, and building such a beautiful and well executed piece!!! :p
Why do I feel that everytime I drive this car, the aura of all the Hethel guys are with me?

Finally, this car might be very light in weight, but in terms of heritage, history, engineering innovation and design, is one of the heaviest in the world, isn't it? :D :bow:

·
Registered
549 Posts
There is a strange sound happening around the land...early mornings at around the crack of dawn the sound of an English sports car firing up and then being driven towards the hills and then the only new sound is this strange OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Probably UFO

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
They should know that dispite the whinning that sometimes occurs on this and other boards, there are many of us, most who have had Lotus in the past, who love their Elise. My car has far exceeded my expectations and is truly the greatest sports car on earth. We appreciate all your hard work and encourage you to keep with it. You are the guardians of a very special marque of which you have kept the spirit alive.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I agree, the last two days have been the most fun I ever had on a car (well the 2nd most fun).

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
:D :D :D :bow: :bow: :bow: :D :D :D

Thank you so much for making this car for us.
You have made me very happy.
See we are not all ungreatful bastards here in the USA
I'd paypal you guys a pint if I could figure out how to do it

A special thanks to Arnie too! :

1 - 9 of 9 Posts