Votes: 49 70.0%
  • Sit down & ponder

Votes: 21 30.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this is a weird one, I know, but one of my roommates sits when he takes a wiz. Figuring the rest of the world should know about this horror, I've started telling people about my crazy roommate only to find out that he's not alone... in fact, it's much more common than I could ever have imagined.

With that in mind, do you have a sit when you splash your boots?

... bringing Elisetalk to new heights of sophistication ...

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
actually I stand for # 2:D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and ask that which has never been comtemplated:

When you go #2, and it comes time to wipe, do you do it sitting down (lean over on the seat) or do you do it standing up?

This is something I never ever would have thought about until an ex-GF once mentioned some off-handed comment that she wiped herself standing up. For a while, I just thought she was some kind of crazy misfit, until I heard that other people wipe standing up as well.

To this day, I don't understand it. I can't fathom how it works, and I don't really like thinking about it. Sitting is easy. But, I still wonder if I'm the freak...

Steve

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I miss them:(

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Depands on the time of day & how hungover I am. Mornings sit - after caffeine stand. Hungover I'm not capable of standing let alone aiming.

Why the hell are we talking about this? :huh:

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Certain friends of mine have been conned into certain piercings by their girlfriends which require them to sit to avoid pissing on everything around the toilet :p

What can I say... I run with a strange crowd

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Certain friends of mine have been conned into certain piercings by their girlfriends which require them to sit to avoid pissing on everything around the toilet
Your friends have a "Prince Albert?" (I think it's called that!) :eek: :rolleyes: Good Lord... I can only imagine the pain! It's bad enough when it's just a zipper, y'know? :eek:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Reminds me of a classic line from the old comedy "Maude". Conversation between grandfather (Walter) and his grandson (Phillip):

WALTER: "Phillip, did you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?"

PHILLIP: "Yes, why?"

WALTER: "Remember -- water, when sprayed on water, makes a noise that all can hear, but when sprayed on porcelain, falls silent to the ear."

Now why has that stuck with me for 30 years??? :D

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
rtking said:
Your friends have a "Prince Albert?" (I think it's called that!) :eek: :rolleyes: Good Lord... I can only imagine the pain! It's bad enough when it's just a zipper, y'know? :eek:
Yea...

I don't understand why anyone would do it. I guess I'm just not into the whole idea of having an extra hole ;)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
This is like way more information than some people need!!

Next you'll be wanting to know whether our dicks point to the right or left and which side we "dress" on. :p

I always stand to wipe. Don't know what kind of freak would do otherwise.

Important question: toilet paper placed to come over or under?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
pinmagic said:

WALTER: "Remember -- water, when sprayed on water, makes a noise that all can hear, but when sprayed on porcelain, falls silent to the ear."

Now why has that stuck with me for 30 years??? :D
You remembered because what you remembered of Walter's response was actually part of a fairly long and entertaining poem. It really was very funny.

This could have been the pilot or inaugural episode of "Maude," and I'm sure the poem helped sell the show.

It's too bad that VCRs weren't around back then or I'd have saved it.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I see lotus employees reading this, thinking, we really need to start pumping out some cars for these desperate people! Perhaps we should continue with posts like this? I feel the need to answer the question though....I stand...in front of my girlfriends sink! (she has no idea!)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts