1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
$ 23,695.32

·
Registered
309 Posts
Actually you're off a bit, it'll be $23,792.12.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
$100 billion dollars

But if you buy today, I will sell you mine for just $100,000.00

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Idk but all of these guys over pricing theirs are getting out of hand... Do they not realize what it means when you price a vehicle at a certain point, and no one buys it...

It means you are asking more than the buyer feels the vehicle is worth... Foreign concept I know...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking it would be around there. Are you just pulling that number out your ass, or is that a guess based on the way its ben depreciating?

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oo :banghead:
Sorry guys! Didn't know a similar thread was posted so recently

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't wait to see it go down in two years when I get mine :)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I think the price of e Elise will be about what it is now. A nice, low mileage example (20,000 miles or so) around $25,000 - $28,000. Very low mileage cars might hold a little over $30,000. I doubt there will be any for sale under $21,000 even with 50,000 miles. Lotus is struggling, but their cars will always have a place in history. We just have to hope the company can tough it out and make a new car that people want to buy. I wish they would bring back a spiritual example of the Elan. Two seats, two door roadster costing less than $40,000, weighing less than 2400 pounds with 0-60 times in the low five second range and Elise - like handling. Mid - engined would be neat too. No BS, no extra crap, just a pure sports car.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I was thinking it would be around there. Are you just pulling that number out your ass, or is that a guess based on the way its ben depreciating?
I have no idea what they will cost. :shrug:

·
Registered
571 Posts
In two years the ones that have been tracked and seen rain will without a doubt be more valuable, since they seem to be the rarest of all...

·
Registered
47 Posts
All I know is mine won't be sold until my cold dead hands can be pried off the steering wheel. So to me they are priceless.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Bump some zeros off and you got a deal :p

how about if i bump off 2 zeros... after the decimal point? -poke-

1 - 20 of 46 Posts