The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come hang out on the patio and bench race with the best!

Toad Motor Club
Richmond Arms pub
Richmond and Fountainview

5pm ish to ????

If the weather's nice, so up before 6 PM to make sure you get a decent parking space.

See ya there...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Ill be there...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Still trying to figure out what my "role" will be.

Lotus owner?
Enthusiast?
Guy drinking a beer?
A grown up version of Beaver from "Leave it to Beaver?"

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All of the above...

Still trying to figure out what my "role" will be.

Lotus owner?
Enthusiast?
Guy drinking a beer?
A grown up version of Beaver from "Leave it to Beaver?"
I've already picked out the role of "The guy who posts on the web to show up early and then shows up late saying "WTF where's my parking space?"":rolleyes:

Regardless of what role you wish to be in the unfolding drama that is Toad Motors, show up and have fun bench racing on a weekday night.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
BTW, I will be there rain or shine... Probably get there around 5:00pm

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I'll be a little late, probably 5:30 or so. Got to go pick up something first. :)

I should still beat doghouse though... :D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Looks like the weather will go south right as I plan on arriving. I think i'll have to skip it again.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Actually a much better showing than I expected with the weather. Probably had close to 20 cars.

Oh and Doghouse who started the thread didnt even show.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Was really expecting more Lotus though, they normally aren't scared of the rain like the Aston and Ferrari guys. :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry guys:eek:

I could not make it last night. I had another commitment that I had forgotten about when I sent the OP. Thankfully Outlook reminded me and...

September I'll be in Canada on the 3rd Wdensday (the 17th), so I'll miss that one as well...:( In fact the whole month of September is chalked up as a no-track days month.:eek:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Sorry guys:eek:

I could not make it last night. I had another commitment that I had forgotten about when I sent the OP. Thankfully Outlook reminded me and...

September I'll be in Canada on the 3rd Wdensday (the 17th), so I'll miss that one as well...:( In fact the whole month of September is chalked up as a no-track days month.:eek:
Well that sucks.. Hopefully you will be able to make TWS in October and MSR Houston in November..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts