The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prof Chili mentioned it yesterday at Toad motors, ...

Anybody interested in heading out to H2R to play?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I'll go. I was planning on going on Saturday, but I can change that around. You Houston boys won't get there before 11 though will you? I was thinking about an 9-11 to avoid the heat.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Still waiting to hear back from Brian if hes going... We are planning on tailoring the cars to the track.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I'm taking my motorcycle safety course on Saturday and Sunday. I might stop by after I'm finished with the class.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, it's on. What time we leaving? On road by 6:30?
Works for me. But what about Prof. Chili? He's not much of an earlybird.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
If we run the normal 11-4 that we usually do then leaving at 6:30 might be a bit to early.. If we leave around 7:30-8:00 it will get us there by 10:00-10:30...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
If you leave at 6:30 you could run 9-1 to avoid the heat. It's going to be a hot one. The only issue of course is that you will need a fuel break during run time.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
If you leave at 6:30 you could run 9-1 to avoid the heat. It's going to be a hot one. The only issue of course is that you will need a fuel break during run time.
That is why we normally run the 11-4 time slot.. Sucks leaving for gas....

Probably have to leave at 6am to ge there by nine. Remember we have to unload 3 cars of the trailer before we can start running..

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
And load up two before we can leave...

I can get the trailer and head over to pick yours up tonight Chili if you want.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
6 AM bright an early

I'll be knocking on your door to load up at 6 AM. Should take 10-15 min. to load one car and then we can hit the road.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
P.S. Looking forward to having the Lotus out on track again. Too much BS not enough track time...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Since there were alot of times flying around here. Just wanted to make a final post on when the Houston crew is leaving. :)

Think we are leaving from Chili's house by 8AM. That should let us run the 11-1 and 2-4 sessions and still get home while it's light out.

Doghouse, check your email or reply back here so you don't wake me up at 5am or anything. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts