The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I dig it, I've been planning a video in my head with the Esprit and my Evo. I'm still trying to find the perfect song and storyboard it in my head. Good work!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
damn your car looks brand new!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for all the compliments! And I actually did not do any photoshopping to the car itself. Just cut the car out and put it in the blue background

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
post some "normal" pics!

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Hart to Hart baby!

I wouldn't mind having my living room double as a garage. Wasn't that the show that they parked their Merc right inside the house?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maple yellow on Bamboo MB 450SL is what Stefanie Powers drove and the Rosso Corso Ferrari Dino. I dont recall it being in the living room though??

Haha I know, the phone is killer! All I know is it was put in the car back in the 80's by the original owner and was never taken out. I thought it was kind of fun to leave in since its so period correct

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
rotfl

If you keep the phone, you can't keep your stereo. Have to swap it out for original tape unit. LOL

very nice esprit.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Did you just recently acquire this car? Thought I saw a similar one on The 'bay not long ago? Shes a beauty! :bow:

·
Registered
744 Posts
at first glance, thought SM11010 car used to be mine....I guess not. I have a red stripe across the body....wonder what happened to my car & who bought it.

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
I think he bought it really recently if I remember correctly.

Maybe an Esprit flip?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think he bought it really recently if I remember correctly.

Maybe an Esprit flip?
I have had it for about 6 months. I had the intention of keeping the car for a while because of the rare color combination but I am looking to sell the car because I would really like to get into an S4 Esprit, I am trying to find a green one.

S2kseven, that is beautiful! I love the stripe down the bottom of it!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Your car looks great! You know you just made me realize that I have never seen a 87 or earlier Esprit in person ever. I like the red interior too.

And I thought the show where they drove the car into the livng room was "VEGAS" with Robert Ulrich (Dan Tanna) remember he had a old Tbird and drove right into his house.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have had it for about 6 months. I had the intention of keeping the car for a while because of the rare color combination but I am looking to sell the car because I would really like to get into an S4 Esprit, I am trying to find a green one.
There is a green one for sale at Park Place Motors in Bellevue, WA. I looked at it briefly a couple of months ago. From what I remember it was very nice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts