The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what will cost for labor only to add a half bath? I have all of the materials. I have unused space under staircase and I want to add a half bath. All plumbing can be used from upstairs bathroom near by.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Neglecting my moderator duties.......

:popcorn:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
$ 692.57 Plus local tax.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
So she wants a bathroom like this?

·
Registered
155 Posts
What do you look like?

Also - if you want your understairs WC to drain into your 'nearby' upstairs bathroom...
then i think you should go with Kestrel74's quote -
that's quite competitive!

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Does anyone know what will cost for labor only to add a half bath? I have all of the materials. I have unused space under staircase and I want to add a half bath. All plumbing can be used from upstairs bathroom near by.

Getting water from the upstairs will work. But pushing the drains up there will be not as easy.

You could park your Lotus under the staircase. Wait... you do have a Lotus right?:shift:

p.s. Is your daughter named Carrie?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Getting water from the upstairs will work. But pushing the drains up there will be not as easy.
You're looking at having to turn your house upside down for the drains to work properly so you'll need to allow for some extra labor and materials - but it's quite a straightforward job. :up: (and Kestrels74 generous quote still looks like the winner - here's one he's just finished).

·
Registered
417 Posts
I think it's clear, Margaretwhite is enjoying every sarcastic response. The more the better... Sort of masochism, IMO.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Hmmmmm......not the best first post I have ever seen :shrug:
How come this has not been moved to "other", I don't think it's "Lotus related" ?
Cheers,
Michael

·
Registered
278 Posts
Maybe she's dyslexic and meant lootubtalk dot com?

·
Registered
274 Posts
will the half bath be under warranty? and what happens if it has to go to the dealer (Lowes, Home Depot), is the towing covered?

M

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Can you use the half bath every day? Or will its size be uncomfortable after a while?

Is the half bath expensive to maintain?

What's the difference between the touring toilet and the sport toilet?

I'm 6'4", will I fit in the half bath?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts