The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Starting new thread since I want to gauge interest...I have a well known company interested in producing a matching hand brake boot for the Elise... have a few details to work out but just wanted to let you know something is in the works...more later
Michael

·
Registered
687 Posts
I want one. I'll even make it myself if someone can tell me where I can buy the matching perforated black leather.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Dan said:
I want one. I'll even make it myself if someone can tell me where I can buy the matching perforated black leather.

I think if you purchased another shift boot from the parts department you could make it fit without too much trouble.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am working on it>>>

just to let you know I will use this thread to announce etc any activity on the brake boot... also will be looking into options to replace stick on letters LOTUS on butt of car...
Michael

·
Registered
687 Posts
Patricko said:
I think if you purchased another shift boot from the parts department you could make it fit without too much trouble.
I don't think it's long enough. :(

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
JeffersonRaley said:
I'd prefer a true aluminum cover to replace the plastic one. Either that or smooth fiberglass painted to match the exterior. The leather boot from Lotus looked a little bulky to me.
- The e-brake sleeve offered by Lotus, both in the 3 pc kit and separately on the Group lotus site, is shiny (aluminum) metal. It even has Elise etched into it.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Ridgemanron said:
- The e-brake sleeve offered by Lotus, both in the 3 pc kit and separately on the Group lotus site, is shiny (aluminum) metal. It even has Elise etched into it.

any pics or links?..Im interested....blk leather would also be good choice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts